Thursday, January 20, 2011

"RUB A DUB DUB" & "PAT A CAKE" PHOTOSHOOTS

I posted on LAcasting this week and got a good amount of response in such a short period of time. On wednesday I went to the Malaga Cove Costume Closet and rented outfits for both shoots! The scheduled shoot times are this Saturday night for "Pat a Cake" and Sunday for "Rub a Dub Dub"

"PAT A CAKE"
Location: Kitchen in my apartment

Baker

Baker's Assistant



"RUB A DUB DUB"
Location: Temescal Gateway Park. Originally I wanted to do this in an inside tub but the colors and the overall scene didn't seem right. It also seemed too modern. Instead I have a metal tub that isn't big enough for them to fit in, but I want to place it at the park by a stream as if they have crash landed there. Each character will be out and about doing their own thing.


Candlestick Maker

Baker

Butcher

No comments:

Post a Comment